Results of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge
I actually managed to do all 30 paintings though four are
missing in the collage above. After spending an
hour with PicMonkey, trying to put it all together, I thought I
was going to lose my mind, so quit while I still had
a bit left.
All but two of my pieces were pastel, usually with an
under-painting of one color, done with Createx water-based
pure pigments. Once dry, I used charcoal on some to scribble
in my composition plan, then brushed on a coat of Golden Acrylic
Ground for Pastels. Pastel colors were chosen ahead of time, and
once the acrylic ground was dry, I went at it.
Lots of fun!